Loan Process & Programs
*Note these are general steps in a loan process for a purchase every individual loan may look different in detail.
1) Get Pre-Qualified; here you will set up a loan consultation and discuss with Liah your home goals, budget, credit score range and other information regarding your request.
2) Get Pre-Approved; once we have determined your pre-qualification status we can get you preapproved. At this step you should complete our online application here, provide all necessary documentation requested and a credit pull will take place. Based on the information provided if the lender approves the file you will received a pre-approval letter.
With this pre-approval letter, you can:
- Look for properties within your range.
- Be in a better position when negotiating with the seller (seller knows your loan is already approved).
- Close your loan quicker.
3) We will obtain all necessary documentation after you have found your home and your bid was accepted to move us forward to closing to include: appraisal, title work & home owners insurance information.
*This is not an all inclusive list but an explanation of our most common programs used.
Fixed Rate Mortgages (FRM): The most common type of loan option, the traditional fixed-rate mortgage includes monthly principal and interest payments which never change during the loan's lifetime.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM): Adjustable-rate mortgages include interest payments which shift during the loan’s term, depending on current market conditions. Typically, these loans carry a fixed-interest rate for a set period of time before adjusting.
FHA Loans: FHA loans are mortgages which are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), allowing borrowers to get low mortgage rates with a minimal down payment.
VA Loans: VA loans are mortgages guaranteed by the Department of Veteran Affairs. These loans offer military veterans exceptional benefits, including low interest rates and no down payment requirement. This program was designed to help military veterans realize the American dream of home ownership.
Interest Only Mortgages: Interest only mortgages are home loans in which borrowers make monthly payments solely toward the interest accruing on the loan, rather than the principle, for a specified period of time. Components of an ARM: Prior to choosing a home loan, you should know the advantages and risks of adjustable-rate mortgages to make an informed, prudent decision. Commonly Used Indexes for ARMs: This article includes a list of the most commonly used indexes by ARM lenders that affect ARM mortgage rates.
We also offer Condo, Condotel, Manufactured Home Loans, Bank Statement/1099/Self Employed, Commercial Lines of Credit, Commercial Loans, Investment Property, Secondary Home, JUMBO, Cash-Out Refinance, Refinances, Conventional, Business & Personal Lines Of Credit, Business Credit Builder Suite.